Monday 7 May 2018

Season's End ... on Social Media



Hi

As we approach season's end, the men's team are trying to get max points to stand outside chance of Champions League football next season. Meanwhile Jody & the U18s have achieved a special Quadruple. On the same day the Ladies had Cup Final success at Wembley and now looking to battle it out in WSL1 to be Champions over City.

Our manager Conte continues to be under weekly scrutiny over his position, unfair with a year to go and a FA Cup Final against Jose & Utd at Wembley to come. Leave the guy alone or pay him his £9m a year salary for 3rd season. Why replace him ? His record is better than some of the named replacements.

On a personal note the Chelsea Update is my baby, my social media lack of success puzzles me. Never gonna be one of the big boys but a respectable following would have been appreciated. My Youtube vlog packed up early season replaced by a weekly mini-podcast at Spreaker with weekly listening figures maxing 20 ! Again appreciated but not setting the world alight while my daily Twitter stream gets 64 followers with over 8.5k tweets ? Despite having Facebook CFC friends many still don't like my page & Google+ just lives on. Instagram photos just 4 interested ? Need I go on ?

Just a True Blue !

Steve